Are you wondering where to buy stock photos? We understand your predicament. Due to the proliferation of stock photo sites in the market, it can be a challenge to find which best suits your creative needs and budget. All of them promise things that can be irresistible, such as low pricing and flexible plans. However, we feel that these 5 surely hits the mark:
- 99 Club by StockPhotoSecrets
99 Club is a stock photo site by StockPhotoSecrets. Featuring over 4 million stock photos, you will have a wide variety of choices. 99 Club is known for its very low pricing – $99 for 200 images of any size. The images are of the highest quality. They come with a royalty free license, so you can use them in any project for as long as you like.
PixelRockstar is a new stock photo website. It also features over 4 million stock photos in its library. Unlike traditional stock sites, the images come with a Custom Digital License that is especially designed for blogging. However, the images are available for digital use only. They are not accessible for physical and print usage.
Shutterstock is not new to the industry, but it is one of the largest. With over 84 million high quality images in the collection, you can be sure that you’ll find what you are looking for. However, their pricing and plans are on the higher end.
iStockphoto by Getty Images is one of the oldest stock photo sources in the market. Its longstanding success is due to its high quality collection and flexible pricing and plans. If you are looking for unique images, this is the website for you. The regular images are awesome and the library is filled with millions.
- Adobe Stock
Adobe Stock is one of the newest players in the industry. It has only been up and running for over a year, but it sure keeps up with other stock photo sites. Its advantage is its exclusive integration with Adobe editing software.
You don’t have to wonder where to buy stock photos. These 5 places will surely fill your creative needs and help you stay on budget.
Cheap stock photos are an important tool for bloggers, web designers and businesses. They help attract and retain readers and customers by enhancing your message. They are a critical tool to their marketing and storytelling strategies. Here are some general visual content statistics that back up the significance of cheap stock photos according to Hubspot:
- Colored visuals increase the people’s willingness to read content by 80%. In every generation, people consider colored visuals such as cheap stock photos as an important factor to read a piece. Whatever topic your website is about, stock photos can help enhance your message – provided you use the appropriate image.
- People retain 65% of information when they read content with visuals. While they will read your content, studies show that they will only retain 10% of the information written in your website. That’s why a relevant image should be paired with your piece.
- 46% of marketers consider cheap stock photos as critical to their storytelling and marketing strategies. For them, their marketing and storytelling techniques won’t be as effective without images. 47% consider their importance and only 15% think otherwise.
- Marketers select cheap stock photos as their most important content. Behind blogging at 45%, 34% of markets consider visual content as the most important. Next is videos at 15%.
- 65% of senior marketing executive consider visual content as the main method of communicating their core message. These include photos, infographics, videos and illustrations.
- Content paired with the right image get 94% more views. Compared to content without cheap stock photos, blogs, web designs and websites with visual content have views rate.
- 39% of marketers think that more budget should be allocated in visual content. Many stock photo sites already offer cheap stock photo just like from this link. Not all expensive images have better quality than their more affordable counterpart. Just find the perfect plan for your creative needs.
- 55% of content creators plan to prioritize visual content this year. Social media posts with images generate more engagement than their full text counterpart. Social media experts even recommend adding images to all posts for more clicks and shares. Even articles with images get twice the number of shares than those without images. Still not convinced with the power of cheap stock photos? Instagram has grown to over 400 million users last year.
Are you planning to incorporate cheap stock photos into your marketing strategy? You are on the right track. Find that stock photo that matches your content for a more effective campaign. Do not forget to add images to your blogs, social media posts, web page and web design. If you want to generate more traffic and engagement, look for your preferred stock photo source now. Consider your creative needs and budget to find the best plan for you.